Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational vehicle (RV) insurance is an important protection to have in place when you own a motorhome. RV insurance may help cover the cost of unexpected incidents such as hail damage, accidents or theft.
What Is Recreational Vehicle Insurance?
RV insurance can provide financial protection for accidents, damage, theft or other unforeseen incidents involving your RV. RV insurance may also include liability coverage to protect you if you cause injury or property damage to others and comprehensive coverage for various potential risks. RV insurance offers peace of mind, allowing RV owners to enjoy their travels with confidence in their financial protection.
What Does Recreational Vehicle Insurance Cover?
RV insurance covers various types of recreational vehicles, ensuring financial protection for the vehicle, its occupants and third parties. Most standard RV insurance policies include the following coverages:
- Collision insurance may help cover the cost of damage to the RV if you are involved in a collision.
- Comprehensive insurance may help cover RV damage unrelated to an accident, such as weather damage, vandalism or theft.
- Bodily injury and property damage liability can pay for bodily injuries or property damage you cause to a third party while driving your RV and may help cover legal fees resulting from such an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured property damage and bodily injury may help pay to repair or replace your RV in an accident with an at-fault driver who doesn’t have adequate insurance coverage. These options may also help cover medical expenses for bodily injuries from these accidents.
- Medical payments coverage may help cover medical expenses for you and your passengers if you are in an accident involving your RV.
Additional coverages to consider include the following:
- Roadside assistance
- Total loss replacement
- Personal property protection
- Pet coverage
- Pest damage protection
- Emergency expense
How to Get Recreational Vehicle Insurance
If you need a recreational vehicle insurance policy, contact P&C Insurance Services
. We can make policy recommendations based on your RV and its usage.