Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
If you own a motorcycle, acquiring motorcycle insurance is essential. Accidents and incidents, such as collisions and vandalism, can occur at any time and create a significant financial burden. Having a motorcycle insurance policy can be an excellent way to limit out-of-pocket expenses following an accident.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Coverages vary among policyholders, but standard motorcycle insurance typically includes coverages such as the following:
- Liability coverage helps cover bodily injury and property damage you may cause to others if you are in an accident.
- Collision coverage helps cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage caused by events other than collisions. This can include fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps pay for damage to you and your property if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Optional equipment coverage helps cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it.
Some policies might be tailored to include alternative coverages. Reach out to P&C Insurance Services to learn more about your coverage options.
How Much Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need?
Wisconsin requires all motorcycle owners to carry a minimum amount of coverage for bodily injury and property damage. However, you should not settle for minimal coverage. Accident recovery can be expensive, and carrying adequate coverage can protect you from paying high out-of-pocket costs after an accident or other covered incident.
How Much Is Motorcycle Insurance in Wisconsin?
Motorcycle insurance rates vary among bike owners depending on factors such as your claims history and motorcycle model. Speak with an agent at P&C Insurance Services to learn more about motorcycle insurance rates in Wisconsin.
If you are a motorcycle owner near Brookfield, Wisconsin, the experienced agents at P&C Insurance Services can assist you in learning more about motorcycle insurance policies so you can decide on the right coverage for you and your bike.
For additional information, contact our agency
today at 262-784-0990.