Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection if your home is damaged or someone is injured on your property. Although it is not legally required for homeowners in Wisconsin, most mortgage lenders (e.g., banks, financial institutions) will require you to purchase homeowners insurance before you can get a loan. But even when it’s not required, homeowners insurance has many benefits.
We’re here to answer all of your insurance questions. Contact P&C Insurance Services in Brookfield, Wisconsin, to learn more about our insurance products and your home coverage options.
What Is Homeowners Insurance?
Most homeowners insurance policies are sold as a package, so it protects you from property damage and personal liability associated with injuries or property damage that you, your family or your pets cause.
Here are some benefits commonly included in a home insurance policy:
- Dwelling coverage may protect the structure of your house or other permanent fixtures (e.g., foundation, plumbing).
- Personal property coverage may protect personal belongings (e.g., clothes, furniture) in your home if damaged or destroyed.
- Liability coverage may protect you financially if you are deemed responsible for bodily injury or property damage to a third party (e.g., medical expenses, legal fees).
- Additional living expenses may cover hotel stays, meals and other living expenses if damage prevents you from living in your home temporarily.
- Flood insurance will generally not be included in a standard home insurance policy.
Our agents are dedicated to finding the best policies for your home insurance needs. Call P&C Insurance Solutions today for a free homeowners insurance quote or to speak to one of our agents.
What Type of Homeowners Insurance Should I Buy?
There are three main types of homeowners insurance:
- Actual cash value (ACV) insurance pays for replacing your home and possessions up to your policy limit with deductions for depreciation.
- Replacement cost (RC) insurance pays to rebuild or repair your home and replace possessions up to your policy limit without deducting for depreciation.
- Guaranteed replacement cost insurance pays to rebuild or repair your home even if it exceeds your coverage limits. It offers the most significant protection as it ensures replacements will be paid for even in unexpected circumstances (e.g., a sudden increase in construction costs).
When purchasing a home insurance policy, your insurance company may ask you to provide an inventory of your possessions to ensure you have sufficient coverage for your personal property.
How Do I Buy Homeowners Insurance?
Finding the right homeowners insurance policy can be daunting, but we’re here to help. Contact us at P&C Insurance Services
to get a homeowners insurance policy today.