Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial auto insurance is designed for businesses that rely on vehicles for their operations, offering financial protection against potential liabilities, property damage and bodily injury.
Contact P&C Insurance Services to learn more about your commercial auto insurance options.
Understanding Wisconsin Commercial Auto Insurance Requirements
Wisconsin state law mandates that all vehicles registered and operated in the state must have a minimum level of liability insurance coverage. Auto liability insurance may help cover third-party accident-related injury and property damage claims up to the policy’s limits.
Companies may choose to opt for higher coverage limits to provide additional protection. Consult with your agent to determine the appropriate coverage levels based on your business needs and risks.
Factors Affecting Commercial Auto Insurance Premiums
Certain factors may influence the cost of commercial auto insurance premiums in Wisconsin, including the following:
- Type of vehicle—Generally, vehicles with high-performance capabilities or expensive price tags may have higher insurance costs.
- Vehicle use—Vehicles driven more miles than average or for specialized purposes may have higher insurance rates.
- Claims history—Companies with numerous claims may pay higher auto insurance premiums.
- Coverage limits—Higher coverage limits typically result in higher premiums but provide greater protection.
- Deductibles—Choosing a higher deductible can help lower your premiums but requires you to bear a higher portion of the cost in case of a claim.
Commercial Auto Insurance Options
Your company has numerous auto insurance coverage options, including the following:
- Collision coverage may help pay for the repairs or replacement of your company vehicle if it is damaged or destroyed in a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage may help cover noncollision events, such as theft, vandalism, fire, natural disasters, falling objects and damage from hitting an animal.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help cover your damages if you are involved in an accident with a driver who either has no insurance or lacks sufficient coverage to pay for the damages.
- Guaranteed asset protection (GAP) insurance may help bridge the “gap” between the actual cash value of your vehicle and the amount you still owe on your auto loan or lease.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage may help cover accident-related medical bills for your company driver and passengers, regardless of who caused the accident.
Contact P&C Insurance Services
in Brookfield, Wisconsin, today for personalized commercial auto insurance quotes.