Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
If you own your own business, it may be time to evaluate your level of risk. Every business faces risks and exposures arising from something as simple as where your business operates or the work you do. Without adequate protection, these risks can quickly become costly losses with the potential to bankrupt your business.
Business insurance is just a few clicks away. Contact P&C Insurance Services in Brookfield, Wisconsin, for more information on our business insurance coverage.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance is a legally binding contract between you and your insurance company. Your insurer will pay for covered losses in exchange for your monthly premium payments. This insurance can provide broad coverage, protecting you from property damage, liability and other business-related claims.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Although individual policies may vary, here are some common business insurance coverages:
- Business income insurance can pay for lost income (e.g., loans, employee payroll) if property damage temporarily forces your business to close.
- Commercial property insurance may help cover repairs or replacements if a covered peril results in property damage.
- Workers’ compensation insurance can pay for an employee’s work-related injury or illness (e.g., medical expenses, legal fees, lost wages).
- Professional liability insurance may protect your business from liability arising from mistakes in the professional services given to a customer or client.
- General liability insurance can help protect your business from costs associated with property damage or bodily injury your business has caused a third party.
- Employment practices liability insurance may pay for legal fees associated with allegations that your business engaged in unlawful employment practices with current, former or prospective employees.
- Cyber liability insurance can pay for expenses stemming from cyberattacks (e.g., credit monitoring for customers).
- Commercial auto insurance may pay for damages (e.g., property damage, bodily injury) if you or your employees are in a car accident during the scope of your normal business functions.
At P&C Insurance Services, we pride ourselves on helping you find the right insurance for your business needs. Certain small- and mid-sized businesses may be eligible for a business owner’s policy, which bundles multiple business insurance policies at a discounted rate.
Contact us today
to learn more about how our insurance coverage could be suitable for your small business.
Getting Business Insurance
Choosing the right business insurance for your company can be challenging. We’re here to help you navigate the different types of business insurance and help you determine which coverages are right for you. Contact P&C Insurance Services to speak to an agent today.