Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
If you’re in an accident with another driver, or your vehicle is damaged or stolen, auto insurance may offer the financial coverage you need to help you recover. However, determining the amount of auto insurance coverage you might need can be difficult without the help of an insurance professional. P&C Insurance Services, Inc. can help you obtain a policy with enough coverage to protect you financially.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contractual obligation you make with an insurance company; in exchange for your premium payments to your insurer, your insurer provides coverage. If you experience a covered loss under your policy and your vehicle sustains damage, you may want to file a claim to have your insurer potentially help you pay for damages. Depending on your policy and the type of claim you file, you might have to pay a deductible (i.e., the predetermined dollar amount you owe before insurance helps to cover costs). Then your insurer typically covers the remaining costs. We can help you determine how your specific auto insurance policy works and the appropriate amount of coverage to have for sufficient protection.
What Is the Purpose of Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance aims to provide drivers with a financial safety net. If you have an accident that involves damage to another vehicle or driver—or if the incident is non-accident related—auto insurance can help you recover financially.
Many types of coverage might be beneficial to have as part of your auto policy. These include:
- Liability insurance may help pay for the losses of the other driver and anyone else injured or harmed if you are at fault. There are two primary components of liability insurance.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other person’s property.
- Collision insurance may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle following damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for repairing or replacing your vehicle following non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other occurrences.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage may help pay for medical expenses for injuries sustained in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance may help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused an accident that resulted in bodily injuries or property damage to you.
What Insurance Is Required in Wisconsin?
Wisconsin is an at-fault state, which means if you cause an accident, you’re liable for paying the costs of potential injuries and property damage that others sustain. Wisconsin has certain liability coverage limits, including bodily injury and property damage coverage, and drivers are required to carry minimum levels of these coverages. We can help ensure you have the appropriate insurance to meet the state’s liability requirements and your needs.
Give Yourself the Protection You Deserve
P&C Insurance Services, Inc. can help you with auto insurance that protects you and meets Wisconsin’s liability requirements. Call our Brookfield, Wisconsin office at 262-784-0990 to discuss your coverage needs with an insurance agent.